We are looking for new members to join our shed, and we are always in need of donations for our community projects. Our current projects are:-
- Making bird feeders
- Making bird nesting boxes
- Making wind chimes
- repairing and re-rejuvenating garden seat benches
- Repairing children’s toys
- Garden chores ( Weeding, planting, mulching etc )
- Ongoing member recruitment ( Call in and see us! )
- Several home projects.
We keep very busy, see what things we do in the place, big topic we will create a page on this topic. We are a non-profit organisation and we rely on donations to help keep us going. With the launch of our new website, we will try to keep the new site up to date.
- Actively seek more community projects ( Give us a call, we might be able to help. )
- Secure more funding and donations for the everyday running of the shed
- Continue planning to extend the shed
- Purchase more tools, equipment and materials for use in the shed
We will do our best to keep the blog site up to date so members can see what is going on.
Our news is on going and the men at Elermore Vale Men’s Shed are working to get things happening, don’t forget to check out our Friday barbeque page we like to get visitors and our lunch time barbeque is a good day to come and see us at the shed.
We have new garden plants donated to the men’s shed, check out our gardening page for all the new plants planted that we have. You can see all the activities that we do at the shed on Events Planed or in Progress at the shed.
We are now a member of the Australian Men’s Shed Association, our membership number is AMSA100758.